Below, we mostly discuss GFT but you can get Android apps with other firms such as Financial Spreads, CMC, IG and City Index.
The GFT Markets’ “DealBook® for Android app” will also scale to fit most tablets and is additionally available for the Kindle Fire.
This complements other bespoke GFT applications, such as the GFT iPhone® app and the GFT iPad® app.
Readers should note that a universal version of the mobile platform can also be supported on any internet enabled handset.
Spread Betting Companies with an Android AppAs you might expect, most of the larger firms now offer Android Apps:
GFT Android Trading AppThe new Android app allows clients to:
- Trade the full range of 3,200+ spread betting and CFD markets
- Place and edit orders
- Set SMS and e-mail price alerts
- Monitor their P&L
- Use a full range of charting options
- Overlay key technical indicators
- Access live markets news
- View a range of text and video-based resources
- Get 24hr support by phone, e-mail or live text chat
All of GFT Markets clients can log into DealBook® for Android simply by using their existing account details and password.
About GFT DealBook® for Android
- The application can be downloaded from the Google Play Store
- The user interface has been designed for the smartphone but is accessible on any Android enabled tablet device
- The DealBook® for Android app was designed for Android 3.0 although the minimum OS compatibility is Android 2.1
- The application currently supports English and Japanese language versions
Spread betting carries a high level of risk. You can lose more than your initial investment or stake. Spread betting may not be suitable for all investors. Only trade with money that you can afford to lose. Make sure you fully understand the risk involved. If necessary, seek independent financial advice.